Friday, December 11, 2009

Reflections

I’ve met so many amazing people here, who not only helped me get through the semester but also taught me so many things. I will miss everyone so much including some of my teachers who were just amazing and inspirational. Saci is an acquired taste. It is an amazing school, but it’s not for everyone. I would recommend it only if you are truly in to art. While, you will get a great study abroad experience and make great friends for students from a liberal arts background it’s a very different school system. Most of the teachers are truly leaders in their field however they’ve never taught before. From someone coming from a school where time is strictly adhered to it was nearly impossible to get use to classes starting always at a different time. Also, I was sad they different offer us more. There were no clubs or student groups, something that’s second nature in the U.S. and I felt those would have been a great way to meet people and learn more about the city. However, I regret nothing and would do it again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment