Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I've been home now for three days and it's lovely. Well, except for the fact that I have a cold, but that was inevitable since I always get sick at Christmas. The trip home was very long, especially since both my flights were delayed. Never-the-less I made it to Logan and was greeted by my parents and my puppy!
One of the first differences I noticed about home is how weird dollars look. I had gotten so use to euros that I almost didn't recognize them. I'm so happy to be home surrounded by family especially for the holidays, but I'm also glad for the last three months I had in Europe where I discovered so much about myself.
It's weird being home, I know I've been gone for a decent amount of time, but it feels like I never left, because everything is the same. The hardest thing to readjust to so far is the time difference, I keep waking up really early.
Studying abroad is definitely a trying experience, but it is worth it. I would recommend it to everyone. It truly makes you appreciate all you have even more and you meet some amazing people along the way.
Now hopefully for me I will find a job.

Woo I graduated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment